The scope of services Durham International Schools look to offer a bespoke support package that best meets the needs of the investor and the local environment in which the proposed school will operate.
The company will help to oversee every stage of setting up a new Durham International School, providing:
- Licensed use of the ‘Durham School’ brand and crest.
- Assistance with initial site evaluation and input for the financial feasibility report.
- Assistance with regulatory approvals.
- Guidance on the design and internal provisions of the school buildings and sports facilities.
- Recruitment of the Headmaster and other senior staff.
- Support staff brand familiarisation training and on going professional development programmes.
- Assistance in obtaining accreditation with the relevant international exam boards.
- The setting of the curriculum, operational policies and procedures.
- Support the development of marketing and pupil enrolling strategy.
- Formulating the marketing and pupil enrolment strategy.
- Active participation on the Governing Body and regular reporting to the investors.
- Quality assurance visits to the School and providing the leadership team with support and advice as required.
- Support with assurance and inspection regimes.